If you are eager to kickstart your career, there is genuine potential for growth, development and mentoring with McLean Delmo Bentleys in Melbourne.
McLean Delmo Bentleys is a dynamic professional services firm consisting of progressive accountants, financial planners, auditors, mortgage brokers – as well as tax and other specialists – who are committed to helping our clients to get where they want to be.
McLean Delmo Bentleys is a member of the Bentleys Australia network, which is ranked number 12 in the AFR Top 100 accounting firms in Australia. We are also an independent member of Kreston Global, a worldwide network of experienced, independent accounting and business advisory firms.
Our national and international associations provide opportunities not only for our clients but also for staff members who have the chance to part take in national conferences as well as secondment opportunities.
We currently are open to expressions of interest from applicants for full-time Graduate Accountant positions to join our firm in the future.
Graduate Accountants will assist our team. We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who have:
- the ability to apply knowledge of accounting standards and principles
- the ability to use the Microsoft suite of applications and awareness of accounting packages
- a keen interest in developing your accounting and business advisory skills
- a tertiary degree in Accounting
- excellent interpersonal skills
- flexibility, adaptability, and a strong work ethic
- the ability to work both independently and be a strong team player
- a well-organised, methodical, and committed approach to delivering work in a timely and accurate manner
- strong attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- the ability to multi-task/prioritise and manage time effectively and efficiently
At McLean Delmo Bentleys, we offer impressive benefits to our team, including:
- CA program study support and study leave days
- monthly early finish days
- flexible working (including WFH)
- casual Fridays
- birthday early finish days
- birthday drinks and catered monthly staff lunches
- annual and ad hoc social events
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 14 days regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short-listed, thank you for considering McLean Delmo Bentleys as a potential employer.