Bentleys New South Wales
• Leading Professional Accounting firm
• Be part of a Dynamic Young Team
• Sydney CBD
Bentleys are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Graduate who is looking to get their career started with the Bentleys Graduate program.
We are 'Thinking Ahead' to help you realise your potential and achieve your career goals as an Accountant.
We recognise that attracting the right people is the key to our success, and we are looking for someone who:
• has relevant tertiary qualifications
• has excellent communication skills
• is passionate and committed to achieving a rewarding and successful career
• is willing to participate in firm activities and initiatives
• supports community activities
• is enthusiastic, proactive and wants to excel
• demonstrates respect and integrity
• is team orientated
• has advanced computer skills including exposure to Excel
What Bentleys can offer you:
• great career development opportunities
• support from a team of highly talented professionals
• mentoring and peer support groups support
• internal and external training
• financial assistance with study
• flexible working arrangements for university study
• paid study leave
• textbook allowances
• social and community events
• attractive salary
We will deliver experience in all areas of the practice to ensure you gain solid experience across a diverse client base.
You will enjoy a work life balance amongst an enthusiastic group of dynamic professionals, with the opportunity for on-going training and development.
As part of our team, your career development will be supported and you can be part of the energetic growth and opportunities within our successful company.
If you have ambition, a positive attitude and the skill set to join our team, apply now!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
About the roles
The positions are situated within highly successful teams of accounting professionals offering high-quality services to a broad portfolio of clients. The successful candidates will work closely with the Directors and Managers and will be responsible for providing a large range of both compliance and business advisory services.
The roles will include direct liaison with clients and offer the opportunity for advancement.
Bentleys Sunshine Coast
This position operates within a highly successful team of accounting professionals who provide high quality services to a broad portfolio of external clients on the Sunshine Coast.
We are seeking a motivated professional services accountant with 3+ years of business services experience gained in a professional services environment. Of great importance is a client focused and flexible approach, clear and concise verbal and written communication, excellent attention to detail, effective time management skills with the ability to take initiative and demonstrate your problem solving skills.
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will provide high-quality services to a defined portfolio of external clients that include non-profit and for-profit entities, apply a proactive approach to client management, support junior staff; and commit to supporting 'The Bentleys Experience' values that distinguish our firm and service from others in the industry.
Applicants will have at least 3 years experience in external audit within the Australian market. Ideally, you will be CA qualified.