I get satisfaction from my clients achieving success.
Scott has been with Bentleys since 2002 and is a Director in the Business Advisory Division of Bentleys.
Scott is a Chartered Accountant and has a depth of experience across taxation, advisory and accounting matters. He works closely with his clients to achieve commercial outcomes and has been integrally involved with many successful private and multi-generational family businesses.
Scott’s broad client base spans many industries and includes: manufacturing and wholesale/retail enterprises; specialist health and medical practitioners; property and construction; professional services; entrepreneurs/start-ups; and high net wealth individuals.
Through his work with multi-generational family businesses and owner-managed enterprises, Scott has developed technical expertise in business reporting, succession planning strategies and business entity structuring.
Scott also has agribusiness clients in rural and regional areas of Queensland and applies his specialist knowledge in accounting and taxation to deliver results.
- Valuation of businesses and family entities. Scott has worked closely with privately-owned businesses to develop business and financial strategies tailored to the unique needs of multi-generational enterprises.
- Advisory and mentoring to business clients regarding budgeting and cashflow forecasts.
- Review of business operations and solvency. This has included rigorous analysis and assessment of key business drivers.
- Business solvency audits for franchise agreements.
- Senior advisor for organisational capacity review of community sector and primary health care entities, with a focus on enhancing effectiveness and efficiency to achieve better value for money across health programs.