I drive people-centric business performance. I partner with Executive Leaders to help successfully drive business-wide culture change strategies and communications, talent capability uplift programs, performance management and behavioural change.
Learn more about Sahil Sharma
Sahil is the Director of People and Culture for McLean Delmo Bentleys Victoria. He has over 15 years’ experience as an Executive People & Culture Leader with a strength in organisational effectiveness and building high performing cultures.
Sahil’s mix of management consulting experience and skills has enabled him to develop and implement successful business-wide talent management initiatives to support delivery of the business strategy and improve business capability and culture. This is reflected in his broad HR and business skills including Workforce Planning, Agile Project Management, Human-Centred Design, Change Management, and Organisational Effectiveness skills.
Sahil’s experience includes:
- Serving as a strategic advisor for the executive leadership on workforce planning aligned with ongoing digital transformation and global megatrends impacting the future of work.
- Designing and implementing industry-specific and agnostic HR frameworks incorporated within the entire employee lifecycle – talent pipeline, recruitment, onboarding, employee retention, capability upliftment, performance reviews and exits.
- Leading the successful roll-out of HR SaaS/artificial intelligence/HRIS
- Coaching and mentoring existing and emerging talent/managers to build a growth mindset and to have high quality performance conversations.
- Leading the design and roll out of a new and improved performance management system aligned with core competencies for each McLagan job level and with the organisational core values.
- Developing holistic communication plans for change programs using digital and traditional platforms, aimed at positioning the leadership team as the champions of change.
- Knowledge and advisory on ER/IR matters aligned with Modern Awards legislation, enterprise agreement negotiations in collaboration with business unit heads.
- Experience in bringing diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) on the strategic dashboard and translating the philosophy to succession planning, capability building on unconscious biases and rewards and recognition.
Sahil is passionate about leading personal vision workshops with youth from multiple universities and student organisations. He is also a regular guest on industry panel discussions on organisational culture and employee performance.