I enjoy assisting clients to grow their businesses and helping them navigate through the challenges they face.
Rohan is a Partner in the Business Services division of Bentleys. Having grown up on a sheep and cattle property in south-west Queensland, Rohan has strong connections with rural and regional enterprises and operations. Since joining Bentleys in 2011, Rohan has been an active member of the Bentleys’ rural team working with a blend of agribusiness, horticulture and rural clients, and small to medium regional enterprises. In addition to his strong ag and hort industry focus, Rohan also assists clients across a number of other sectors including the property construction and design industry as well as professional services.
Rohan has a diverse mix of clientele including multi-generational family owned enterprises, start-up ventures, fund managers, professionals and high-growth businesses. Rohan’s experience spans tax compliance and business advisory as well as corporate and strategic advisory services including IPO’s, mergers and succession planning.
Rohan’s vast array of clients and work allows him to think outside the box and provide a strategic approach. Rohan’s ability to understand his clients’ challenges early on allows him to build rapport and trust with his clients.
- A key member of the team advising on large-scale transactions in the cattle industry. Rohan’s analytical and technical skills have been integral in developing complex forecasting, financial modelling and structuring for potential investors.
- Advisor to one of Australia’s largest beef producers regarding their financial obligations and facilitation of three-way forecast models and sustainability position reports to the respective financiers.
- Involved in numerous restructuring projects for clients, including succession planning, mergers and acquisitions and asset protection.
- Lead advisor to one of Australia’s largest beef stud operators. Rohan assisted this business through its majority acquisition by a foreign-owned entity. He has since been engaged to provide ongoing advice provided to the board of the newly formed venture.
- Mentor and key advisor to horticulture businesses. As operators in a compliance-heavy industry with distinct needs for agile cashflow management, Rohan’s horticulture clients depend on him for advisory and guidance that is tailored to their unique requirements.
Rohan is also a Buisness Mentor with the Balonne Shire Council, and is a part of our agribusiness specialist team who work with the Queensland Rural Development and Industry Authority on the Farm Business Analysis Assistance program. This program assists primary producers experiencing financial distress and is an avenue for you to access Bentleys’ financial expertise and comprehensive analysis for your farm business.