I pride myself on responding to my clients’ needs quickly and effectively through both my own endeavours, but also with the assistance of a technically proficient and enthusiastic team.
Matt joined McLean Delmo Bentleys as an Audit Partner in September 2023, and has over 18 years of audit experience working with both listed and large private companies as well as not-for-profit entities.
During his experience in both the UK and Australia, Matt has worked in a variety of sectors, and built industry specialisation in the emerging technology, construction, manufacturing and logistics, retail and not-for-profit spheres.
Matt has worked with clients with both a domestic and international focus, including the following:
- A New York based global regulatory compliance Group, with international turnover of approximately $45m
- A San Francisco based technology Group specialising in data and storage networking products, with turnover of approximately $81m
- A UK based global manufacturer of equipment for construction, agriculture, waste-handling and demolition, with turnover of approximately $250m
- An Australia and New Zealand based logistics group, with turnover of approximately $300m
- An Australian based residential construction group, with turnover in excess of $600m.
Matt has also worked on a number of IPO company audits, including an international beverage company that owns, licenses and markets a growing portfolio of alcohol-based brands.
Matt has authored several articles published in Australian business publications, particularly in relation to technical audit matters. Furthermore, he is an expert in sport finance, writes his own periodic sports blog and sits on the Board of Softball Victoria.
In his spare time Matt is a member of several sports teams, including Richmond FC, Melbourne Storm and Melbourne City FC.