My ethos on business is centered on the principle of ‘customer life-time value’. That is building enduring relationships with clients.
Daniel Zadnik joined Mclean Delmo in 2008 as a Director, following 18 years with the ANZ Banking Group where he held various senior and executive roles within the Corporate and Business Banking divisions.
Daniel Zadnik leads McLean Delmo Bentleys Lending & Finance services. He has over 25 years of experience in the banking and finance industry. Daniel joined Mclean Delmo in 2008 following 18 years with the ANZ Banking Group where he held various senior and executive roles within the Corporate and Business Banking divisions.
In his role, Daniel works closely with business owners from large national companies to small SME family owned business to ensure an optimal financing package including structure, price, security and lending covenants. His experience covers the full spectrum of financing solutions ranging from traditional senior debt funding to complex private equity structures.
Daniel has been recognised with numerous industry awards, including:
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA):
- Finalist, Finance Broking Business of the Year 2017
- Winner, Commercial Finance Broker Award Vic/Tas 2016
- Finalist, Finance Credit Adviser Business of the Year 2014
- Winner, Finance Broking Business of the Year 2013
- Finance Broker of the Year 2012
- Mortgage Professional Association (MPA) Magazine – Top 10 Commercial Brokers 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ANZ Bank 2015 Award – ANZ Commercial Broker Victoria/Tasmania