Your opportunity for Test Auditor
An opportunity has arisen for a Test Auditor to join the Bentleys Network team.
This diverse role will offer you a high level of responsibility as you foster strong client relationships while developing technical and professional skills within a dynamic and supportive team environment.
You will enjoy a work life balance among an enthusiastic group of dynamic professionals, with the opportunity for on-going training and development and exposure to a variety of industry clients and their audit needs.
You will be required to have completed a Bachelor of Commerce or Business and prerequisite courses to commence CA or CPA studies.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or hold a Permanent Residency status in Australia.
In return, we will offer:
- a generous salary package
- opportunity to receive bonus leave days in the form of time off in lieu
- opportunity to share in ongoing income from referred new clients
- comprehensive and ongoing training programs.
We are committed to adding value to our clients and relationship partners so we actively find ways to generate ideas and link people together. We are genuine.
Join a professional services mid-tier accounting and advisory firm with a young and dynamic leadership team of accountants, financial planners, auditors and tax specialists.
All of whom are committed to making a positive impact on the financial affairs of our clients. We belong to both the Bentleys network (currently ranked 13th in the AFR Top 100 Accounting Firms) and the CountPlus group. Since 1975 we have established ourselves in the local market and we are continually growing and evolving.
Staff benefits include:
- end of trip facilities with onsite gym
- casual Friday
- excellent staff facilities including lunch area with outdoor balcony over the terrace
- active social club and social community responsibility
- free weekly fruit & snacks
- ongoing staff events and learning opportunities.