Bentleys SA, as part of the Bentleys National Network, are a highly regarded, full-service advisory firm which help ambitious people and enterprises achieve their goals and aspirations to get where they want to be. Proudly independently owned and operated out of SA for over 40 years, Bentleys SA offer a full suite of services including business advisory, accounting, audit, tax consulting, R&D tax incentives, finance, superannuation, wealth management and corporate recovery.
With a strong national company culture, underpinned by their values: Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected; this vacancy is an opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with Bentleys SA.
About the opportunity
Our Superstar Team Assistants are eager to find a new team member who has 1-2 years experience in administration who is keen to continue to build on their skills and knowledge whilst supporting our professional teams within our Business Services division. Our Team Assistants play an integral role with our firm through the provision of efficient and accurate customer service to both internal and external clients.
Ideally, we would love it if you have had experience within an Accounting firm or similar and have general experience in administrative tasks such as:
- ASIC lodgements and downloads,
- Collating income tax and financial statements for individuals, companies, trusts and Superannuation funds
- Preparation letters of Statement of Advice and Notice of Assessments
- General PA work including scheduling meetings and travel arrangements.
- Utilised APS document control
- The ability to mult-task with a ‘can-do’ attitude
However if you are a solid all round administration assistant with a keen desire to work in a professional accounting firm, we want to hear from you too.
We encourage your application if you:
- Possess sound written and oral communication
- Are able to take directions and work autonomously, while being part of a team
- Are well organised, methodical and committed to delivering work in a timely and accurate manner
- Are friendly, personable and self motivated
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to learn and be looking to be part of a team in a contemporary firm
You will also have the following skills:
- Advanced MS Word
- Intermediate Excel
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Outlook
- Certificate III in Business Administration or higher (desirable but not essential)
What we offer
Bentley’s SA has a focus on developing their people’s success and wellbeing and continues to grow and succeed due to its responsiveness in a fast-moving and changing market. Our staff enjoy access to:
- Flexible Work Options
- Active social club
- Continuing professional development
- Generous staff events
- Culture building days
- EOFY Dinner and Christmas Lunch
- Professional Networking opportunities
- Online staff discounts and benefits program
- Employee Access Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Great café area and state of the art coffee machines, and flowing fresh fruit
- Dress For Your day (flexible corporate wardrobe)
- End of Trip building facilities
If you are interested in being part of an exciting phase within Bentleys SA and this opportunity aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY NOW! button below. Your application must include a cover letter clearly identifying the role you are applying for, and how you are the ideal candidate for this role, and your resume.
At Bentleys our values of Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected are at the heart of who we are. Come and see for yourself.