Fantastic opportunity for a well-organized Team Administrator to join this innovative, dynamic and rapidly growing chartered accounting firm.
About the role
We are looking for someone to provide a high level support and efficiency to Business Services Directors and their teams.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- acting as first point of contact for Director and build strong relationships with clients and business partners
- working with in-house database to manage client base and produce reports
- collations and lodgment of documents
- diary management
- travel coordination and itineraries
- direct client contact
- manage existing relationships
- organize client and internal events
- presentation work in Word and Powerpoint
- being ‘across’ all areas of the business
- coordinating highly confidential material
- typing of documents and email management
- telief reception
- general administration.
Your skills and experience
To apply for this role you will need to:
- have at least 3 (+) years’ experience, preferably within a professional service organisation, working as a Team Assistant
- have sound written and verbal skills
- have a high standard of personal presentation
- be a team player, well organized, confident, and outgoing with a high level of personal maturity
- have a willingness to assist whenever necessary and be able to manage multiple tasks with a positive attitude
- have advanced Word and computer skills are necessary.
Knowledge of MYOB AE, ASIC and ATO portals would be an advantage.
Apply now! We look forward to you joining our team.