Bentleys SA, as part of the Bentleys National Network, are a highly regarded, full-service advisory firm which help ambitious people and enterprises achieve their goals and aspirations to get where they want to be. Proudly independently owned and operated out of SA for over 40 years, Bentleys SA offer a full suite of services including business advisory, accounting, audit, tax consulting, R&D tax incentives, finance, superannuation, wealth management and corporate recovery.
With a strong national company culture, underpinned by their values: Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected; this vacancy is an opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with Bentleys SA.
About the opportunities
With multiple vacancies, ranging from mid-senior level experience, this is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and highly capable Senior Accountants to join a team of dedicated team of professionals.
Your focus will be to assist the Managers and Partners – Business Services, to lead and provide guidance to the business services team to ensure client services is delivered effectively, efficiently and to a high standard. In this diverse role you will have the opportunity to do a mix of compliance and advisory. You will have a strong client-centric approach and be responsible for providing viable solutions to a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industries. You will gain exposure across a broad range of financial strategies and work alongside some amazingly motivated and experienced professionals, helping you build your network and capabilities.
This is a stepping-stone to leadership and team-based responsibilities, the ideal candidate will not only drive positive solutions for our clients but will also make a real difference in the lives of our employees. You will have a passion to inspire, mentor and develop a team of talented, high performing individuals. You will:
- Promote and deliver prompt, efficient and accurate customer service
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism with external clients in accordance with Bentleys Values
- Build client relationships through regular client contact
- Manage the services provided to a portfolio of clients within the Business Services team
- Improve/streamline processes and practices to achieve customer service excellence
- Assist in coaching and supporting team members to ensure they provide service excellence to Clients
- Assist team members with learning and development, and ensure they are trained in all relevant and mandatory areas
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for medium to large businesses including companies, trusts and partnerships. Includes medium to large group structures using firm software
- Prepare work papers and checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Research of difficult tax technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances. Liaison with our Tax Consulting division regarding more complex issues
- Self-motivated and passionate about being at the forefront of change
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Highly motivated to provide the best result for clients
- Tertiary qualifications in business / commerce or similar
- Experience in a Senior Accountant / Supervisor role within professional services
- CA qualified
- Solid knowledge of Accounting Standards, Income Tax, GST and relevant Acts and legislation
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
What we offer
Bentley’s SA has a focus on developing their people’s success and wellbeing and continues to grow and succeed due to its responsiveness in a fast-moving and changing market. Our staff enjoy access to:
- Flexible Work Options
- Active social club
- Continuing professional development
- Generous staff events
- Culture building days
- EOFY Dinner and Christmas Lunch
- Professional Networking opportunities
- Online staff discounts and benefits program
- Employee Access Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Great café area and state of the art coffee machines, and flowing fresh fruit
- Dress For Your day (flexible corporate wardrobe)
- End of Trip building facilities
If you are interested in being part of an exciting phase within Bentleys SA and this opportunity aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY NOW! button below. Your application must include a cover letter clearly identifying the role you are applying for, and how you are the ideal candidate for this role, and your resume.
At Bentleys our values of Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected are at the heart of who we are. Come and see for yourself.