How can we help you?
The risk of exposure to fraud and data security and other malpractices can all affect your business’s reputation and bottom line. Bentleys’ internal auditors give independent advice to reassure your Board they are appropriately discharging their responsibilities. Internal auditing also provides evidence that your organisation is being managed within the parameters set by the Board.
Using a systematic and disciplined approach, our experienced internal auditors deliver solutions including:
- Board and subcommittee effectiveness assessments
- Adequacy of policies and process assessments
- Strategic planning assessment
- Adequacy of board delegations
- Effectiveness of fraud prevention frameworks
- Risk identification and treatment workshops
- Assurance regarding risk monitoring including internal controls to treat risks
- Risk maturity assessments to benchmark the acceptance and development of risk based cultures
- Internal control
- Identification of key activities and projects (eg efficiency of corporate services and information systems)
- Evaluations or performance audits
- Assessment of outcomes
- Quality auditing
Internal Control and Compliance
- Compliance with legislative and policy requirements.
- IT network and general controls;
- Internal control reviews of business cycles
Our credentials as Registered Company Auditors and Certified Internal Auditors, coupled with our history working with clients in a range of businesses means that we have a comprehensive understanding of client needs.
Contact your local office