How can we help you?
We can assist you to have more control and flexibility to plan your financial future by offering you superannuation solutions tailored to suit your personal values and life goals.
Bentleys’ superannuation specialists are experts in taxation law, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS) and corporations law. We can help you meet your financial goals by:
- Establishing your self-managed superannuation fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the SIS Act
- Providing taxation and audit services
- Helping you choose your investments
- Planning your estate and retirement
- Maintaining accounting and member records
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Assisting with fund transition to pension phase
- Preparing annual pension fund paperwork
- Maintaining portfolio records (including shareholding reports, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations and transaction listings)
- Attending to all taxation obligations – including income tax and regulatory returns, installment activity statement (IAS), business activity statements (BAS) and eligible termination payments
Some of these services must be performed by an Australian Financial Services Licence holder or through an authorised representative. Your closest office can direct you to the correct advisor.
The information provided by Bentleys does not constitute financial product advice and is for general information only. It is written without taking into account any individuals personal objectives, situation or needs, and is not intended as professional advice. Any person acting upon such information without receiving specific advice, does so entirely at their own risk. Please contact your Accountant to discuss your personal situation before relying on this information.
The new super rules are very complex. Our specialist advisors can review your personal situation and offer you solutions matched to your needs.
Contact your local office