The opportunity is for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and independent Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience with a focus on SMSF compliance and administration.
Your new role will assist in providing real time advice to SMSF clients as well as preparing tax returns and accounts and assisting with client needs as required by them. Our clients’ superfunds range from $250k up to $40mil.
- 5 years’ plus experience as an SMSF Accountant
- CA or CPA Qualified
- RG146 is highly regarded
- Must have experience using CLASS SUPER
- Monthly Administration of SMSF’s desirable
- Praemium Software desirable
- Sound technical knowledge of SIS regulations and Compliance related issues strongly desirable.
- Training and mentoring junior staff an advantage
- Be able to work independently but as part of a team
- Possess a positive attitude, are willing to learn
- A desire to grow with the business
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or hold a Permanent Residency status in Australia.
If you think you have the ambition, positive attitude and skill set to join our team, apply now with your covering letter and resume in complete confidence.
Applicants who do not entirely fulfil the above criteria will not be considered.
Join a professional services mid-tier accounting and advisory firm with a young and dynamic leadership team of accountants, financial planners, auditors and tax specialists.
All of whom are committed to making a positive impact on the financial affairs of our clients. We belong to both the Bentleys network (currently ranked 13th in the AFR Top 100 Accounting Firms) and the CountPlus group. Since 1975 we have established ourselves in the local market and we are continually growing and evolving.
Staff benefits include:
− end of trip facilities with onsite gym
− casual Friday
− excellent staff facilities including lunch area with outdoor balcony over the terrace
− active social club and social community responsibility
− free weekly fruit & snacks
− ongoing staff events and learning opportunities