Senior Auditor Opportunity
Are you looking for a change to a dynamic Top 10 accounting firm that provides an insightful experience to both our staff and our clients?
Our growing audit division requires a talented energetic senior auditor who is willing to think outside the square and utilize their ability to promote working smarter.
In return, you will enjoy a flexible working environment with attractive remuneration and benefits within a collaborative team. There are regular social events, and we pride ourselves on developing staff to fulfil your potential. Being part of the Allinial Global network (a leading international network) also provides secondment opportunities to staff looking to work abroad.
We have a very interesting and diverse range of clients which excludes listed companies. Our network values focus on offering effective solutions to our clients and as such we are looking for auditors who thrive on offering a service that will have a real impact on our clients.
About the role
The role encompasses (but is not limited to):
- Assisting in all phases of the engagement from planning to fieldwork to completion
- Liaising with a broad range of clients
- Documenting and evaluating controls, reconciliations, and key agreements
- Reviewing and assisting with the preparation of financial reports
- Assisting in the preparation of completion reports
- Mentoring and guiding graduates and intermediates with task completion
Your skills and experience
The successful audit senior would be expected to be:
- CA qualified or in the process of completion
- Proficient in the use of Caseware
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Organised to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Able to communicate at a high level both verbally and in a written context
- Driven to question a client’s processes and systems or our audit process to understand how and why tasks are completed
- Focused on adding value to our service offering to clients
Apply now! We look forward to you joining our team.