Bentleys SA, as part of the Bentleys National Network, are a highly regarded, full-service advisory firm which help ambitious people and enterprises achieve their goals and aspirations to get where they want to be. Proudly independently owned and operated out of SA for over 40 years, Bentleys SA offer a full suite of services including business advisory, accounting, audit, tax consulting, R&D tax incentives, finance, superannuation, wealth management and corporate recovery.
With a strong national company culture, underpinned by their values: Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected; this vacancy is an opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with Bentleys SA.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly capable professional to join the Business Advancement and Assurance (BAA) team. BAA consists of the thinking leaders, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt business improvement practitioners, risk management and business resilience experts, project managers, and exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solvers.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Consultant – Business Advancement and Assurance is responsible for providing management consulting and assurance services, client contract/project management, business process improvement initiatives, and developing and maintaining effective client relationships. The role will be involved in monitoring and working to improve processes and procedures and change management initiatives. You will:
- Develop client relationship and liaise with clients at the highest level
- Provide advice on complex matters and add value to the client’s business
- Actively engage in the planning, delivery, and completion of the project
- Produce project reports for partner review
- Assist in management of business process improvement projects to an agreed project plan
- Assist the team to meet key performance indicators
- Contribute to business development and account management activities
- Self-motivated and passionate about being at the forefront of change
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Highly motivated to provide the best result for clients
- Tertiary qualification in business, management, or commerce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Sound analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in risk management and process improvement
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Foundational capabilities in ICT and networking
- Familiar with common data visualisation tools and able to work with large datasets
- Ability to perform qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence
- Capabilities in Portfolio / Program / Project Management, Agile PM delivery, PMO / PM as a service
- Capability and experience in Change Management
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to apply for this fantastic and rewarding opportunity, please click Apply below.
Confidential discussions can be directed to Jessica Gouscos of Robert Walters on +61 8 82163555.