We’ve been established since 2001 and have grown to be one of the largest accounting, business services and wealth management firms on the Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on our culture which is not only fun for our team members, but almost as importantly, firmly focused on working with our clients to help them be successful. We acknowledge that you are our firm’s future leaders and we will support you every step of the way.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Partner your duties includes:
- Utilizing the latest in cloud-based technology to assist our clients
- Being proactive to meet our clients statutory obligations
- Drive process change and acceptance of new ideas while establishing strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Using your strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with both fellow team members and clients.
Your skills and experience:
To considered in this opportunity we require the following:
- 5 years of proven experience working in Australian Public Practice
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar.
When you’re an MBA Accountant, you will benefit from our ongoing training program and we’ll help you build on your technical abilities providing you with opportunities to work on your consulting, leadership and management skills. We’ll also support you through additional studies with workshops and training, study leave, payment of course fees, materials and peer mentoring.
Benefits and perks
Here are some things we offer you for your hard work:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Gym membership, health initiatives and annual flu shots.
- 1:1 peer mentoring/coaching
- A lively, supportive & inclusive culture with monthly team lunches and more.
- Team debrief and drinks every Friday afternoon!