Running a business can be all-consuming, and it can be easy to get distracted from monitoring, and taking steps to improve the performance of your business.
That’s where a business mentor can step in, and provide the commercial expertise to help propel your business forward.
As a professional rugby player turned business advisor, I personally know the life-changing value that can be drawn from having an experienced mentor to support my growth and development.
Today, it gives me great joy to pay it forward, and to support business operators in their efforts to build proﬁtable and sustainable businesses.
I would encourage any business operator to consider a mentor relationship.
A great business mentor will help you:
- objectively monitor your business’s growth and performance
- benchmark your business against others in your industry
- provide the critical feedback needed to help you achieve your objectives
- identify strategic initiatives that can add real value to your business
- expose you to new ideas and fresh ways of thinking
- shorten your learning curve by sharing freely their experience and expertise
- inspire you to be a better leader
- provide you with a better understanding of business fundamentals, including costs, overheads, and other ﬁnancial considerations
- quantify the value of your business
- help you develop an exit strategy or succession plan, if needed; and
- share your frustrations and celebrate your successes.
Is your business growing or slowing? A Bentleys business mentor will equip you with the knowledge, skills and conﬁdence to help get you where you want to be.