Join Bentleys Queensland for a market briefing and networking reception with Hong Kong Corporate Services in association with The Hong Kong Trust Company Group, which aims to help Australian enterprises link with the complex, but lucrative China market.
Date: Tuesday, 24 October 2017
Time: 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue: Level 9, 123 Albert Street, Brisbane
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 October 2017
Whether you are an exporter, importer or positioning your business for foreign investment, having the right advisors by your side will contribute to your success. Join us to access market insights, business contacts, entry strategies and the all-important guanxi that could save you time and money.
Topics for discussion include:
- Understanding the People’s Republic of China’s demographics, cultures and politics
- The role of special administrative regions, such as Hong Kong, and how they can help convert opportunities into commercially viable results
- Dealing with regulatory constraints and pricing appropriately
- Protecting intellectual property and structuring for tax and trade efficiency
- Managing and retaining local talent
- Understanding investment capital flows from China and Hong Kong and industries of interest for this investment capital in Australia
- Forging relationships with local governments and clients in Hong Kong and China.
Callan Anderson, Executive Director, is a business specialist with significant experience in strategic and business planning, human resource management and corporate services. With over 25 years of experience in management and consulting, Callan has been instrumental in assisting firms from Canada, UK, USA to have a presence in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Ken Deayton, Founder Director, when Ken retired from DTT in 2001 he established Asian Financial Services Limited a boutique corporate services provider, which he subsequently sold to major global service provider, TMF Limited. Since then he has participated in the foundation of The Hong Kong Trust Company Group and is currently acting as CEO of HKTC Corporate Services Limited, the Group’s corporate services arm.
Please note: priority for registrations for this event will be business owners wanting to trade in the Hong Kong and China market. Other attendees will be confirmed dependent on capacity.