It is often said that a team is only as good as their administration assistant! And you will be a central part of our team.
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your strong organisational and communication skills
- Work in a busy, happy and supportive team environment
- CBD location with excellent/modern facilities
Do you have 3 to 5 years’ experience providing support to a team in an Accounting Firm?
Are you energetic, pro-active, super organised and willing to assist wherever you can?
Do you pride yourself on providing a high level of support to your team?
If so, please, read on . . .
We are seeking a Team/Client Services Assistant to work within a busy team of accountants.
This role is pivotal to the team’s success in delivering proactive and timely service to our clients. To achieve this you will possess a ‘can do’ attitude, have a desire to support your team members to achieve their deadlines, be a friendly, agile, organised, show initiative and have prior experience in an Accounting Firm.
Your ability to be adaptable and learn quickly will be highly regarded.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of correspondence and mail outs
- Maintaining the client database
- Monthly billing
- Liaise with the ATO and request client information
- ATO lodgements and related documentation
- Manage corporate secretarial duties with ASIC, annual reviews and other ASIC requirements
- Collate financial reports and statements
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Preparation of new jobs
- General office and administration support
- Reception relief
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks across all divisions of the Firm as needed
To be successful in this role you will need to possess these qualities:
- Well organised and flexible
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- Happy, confident and energetic
- Show honesty and discretion when handling client information
- Good computer literacy and be proficient in all areas of MS Office
- Previous experience with APS will be an advantage
The successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Residency status.