Bentleys SA, as part of the Bentleys National Network, are a highly regarded, full-service advisory firm which help ambitious people and enterprises achieve their goals and aspirations to get where they want to be. Proudly independently owned and operated out of SA for over 40 years, Bentleys SA offer a full suite of services including business advisory, accounting, audit, tax consulting, R&D tax incentives, finance, superannuation, wealth management and corporate recovery.
With a strong national company culture, underpinned by their values: Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected; this vacancy is an opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with Bentleys SA.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
Your career at Bentleys can help you get where you want to be. We pride ourselves on #thinkingahead and invest in our people and their professional growth.
If you have strong financial management knowledge, technical abilities, and a highly collaborative leadership style, we want to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities
Provide high-quality business and taxation advice to clients, including tax planning, budgeting and cashflow forecasts
• Manage team workflow and client service standards
• Identify business opportunities and be actively involved in business development and new proposals.
Skills & Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in business/ commerce or similar
• CA or CPA qualified
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Accountant
• Previous management experience in a similar role, in tax advisory or business services
• Successfully managed a portfolio of clients
Excellent leadership skills – ability to motivate, influence and lead a team by example to achieve objectives.
What you will need to succeed
You are a team player and problem-solver with the ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders. With your technical knowledge and skills and a strong client focus, you will ensure your service is tailored to meet our different client’s needs.
You will also possess the following:
- Drivers licence
- Police clearance
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting / accounting-related degree in business / commerce or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Auditing and Accounting Standards, Income Tax, GS and relevant Acts and legislation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- CA / CPA Qualified, or currently undertaking your CA / CPA
- Self-motivation and passion for being at the forefront of change
- Highly motivated to provide the best result for clients
What we offer
Bentley’s SA has a focus on developing their people’s success and wellbeing and continues to grow and succeed due to its responsiveness in a fast-moving and changing market. Our staff enjoy access to:
- Flexible Work Options
- Active social club
- Continuing professional development
- Generous staff events
- Culture building days
- EOFY Dinner and Christmas Lunch
- Professional Networking opportunities
- Online staff discounts and benefits program
- Employee Access Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Great café area and state of the art coffee machines, and flowing fresh fruit
- Dress For Your day (flexible corporate wardrobe)
- End of Trip building facilities
If you are interested in being part of an exciting phase within Bentleys SA and this opportunity aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY NOW! button below. Your application must include a cover letter clearly identifying the role you are applying for, and how you are the ideal candidate for this role, and your resume.
At Bentleys our values of Authentic, Insightful, Dynamic and Connected are at the heart of who we are. Come and see for yourself.