We’d love to hear from you!
In this full-time (12-month contract) Marketing Assistant role, located in our Hawthorn (Victoria) office, you will be part of a small collaborative team that delivers marketing initiatives and programs for the 12th largest accounting firm in Australia. You will work alongside – and be mentored by – two accomplished leaders who will help you get where you want to be in your career.
This is a hands-on generalist marketing opportunity where you will gain experience across the full spectrum of marketing and communications in a professional services environment – including digital marketing, events, sponsorships, collaborative projects and branding.
Your time will be split across providing support to the McLean Delmo Bentleys (Victoria) and the Bentleys Network (Australia & NZ) teams. You will also work with marketing services providers – including creative and digital marketing agencies – and gain invaluable end-to-end experience in marketing execution.
If you relish the chance to apply your training, initiative, and innovation in an industry with impressive career growth opportunities – this role is a great fit for you.
Enjoy working on a broad range of marketing initiatives
This role will be involved in delivering a diverse range of marketing initiatives, including (but not limited to):
- Creating, editing, managing and publishing/printing digital and printed content – including presentations, video and images (Adobe Creative Cloud skills required)
- Managing social media – including creating, scheduling and publishing content on multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube), analysing data and collating insights
- Coordinating and updating marketing collateral – including brochures and capability statements, campaign materials, collateral to support projects and sponsorships
- Managing content on the Bentleys website – including oversight of the media library and custom content categories, maintenance and sharing of company guidelines and processes for website management
- Updating and sharing reports and dashboards in Google Analytics/Looker Studio
- Creating and coordinating EDMs
- Supporting the needs of professionals and teams – including coordinating project/team meetings, distributing agendas, taking minutes and executing on follow-up actions
- Coordinating and end-to-end execution of events (online and face-to-face) – including collating registrations, managing attendees, developing collateral and branding elements, producing online meetings and events, organising catering and logistics of face-to-face events
- Assisting with internal communications and messaging
Given the diversity, you will have solid opportunities to expand and strengthen your skillset and your capability. You will be provided with access to the tools, training and support that you need to be successful in your role – including membership of ICON (a professional association that supports a global network of B2B markets professionals).
Be supported by a friendly team
You will have the backing of a friendly, experienced team who are invested in your success. At McLean Delmo Bentleys, we have a track record of looking after our people and helping them to grow their careers. We are also a team who know how to unwind and have fun! Our people connect regularly via social club activities and events.
Here are some of the benefits that our employees love
Looking after our team is a priority. We offer a positive and engaging workplace and a range of benefits that will help you to feel happy and healthy, including:
- Early finish days at 12:30 pm on the first Friday of every month (Goodbye weekend errands!)
- Active social club with numerous opportunities to connect with others
- Learning-on-the-go with our Go1 tech-enabled ‘learn anywhere’ learning platform
- Casual Fridays
- Annual flu shot
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Generous referral bonus program
- Plush new offices
What do you need to be successful?
- Strong communication skills and confidence to assist with managing stakeholders
- Positive, team-player attitude and drive to achieve outcomes
- Organisational and multitasking skills – you need to be able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for brand building with an appreciation for the importance of corporate brand guidelines
- Commitment to meeting KPIs
- Innovative thinking, resourceful approach and lots of initiative!
- Eagerness to learn and develop your professional skills in a supportive environment
Experience and skills required:
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years experience working (graduate and undergraduate) within a professional office environment
- Tertiary qualifications (or working towards) in a business-related degree, with a major in marketing (or relevant discipline)
- Experience with content editing and management (written content and video/visual content), as well as general digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite; intermediate experience with video and image editing software; intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Up-to-date working knowledge of social media marketing and mar-tech tools and programs including (but not limited to): Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey (or similar), LinkedIn, Facebook, Canva, Eventbrite, WordPress, Google Analytics and YouTube