McLean Delmo Bentleys is a dynamic professional services firm consisting of progressive accountants, financial planners, auditors, mortgage brokers as well as tax and other specialists who are committed to creating, maximising and protecting the wealth of our clients.
We are part of the Bentleys network of Top 12 accounting firms, and are also members of Kreston Global, a worldwide network of experienced, independent accounting and business advisory firms.
We are looking for an accountant with:
- approximately 2 years plus Australian public practice experience in a professional services firm
- client focused and a flexible approach
- a natural problem solver
- the ability to take job ownership/accountability
- experience in the preparation of financial statements and all types of tax returns
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong IT skills (MYOB AE, MYOB, Xero and other accounting software, Microsoft Office suite including Excel)
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work under pressure in a close team environment
- strong technical skills and initiative
Key duties of the Intermediate Accountant role are:
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare tax returns for all entities
- Prepare Business and Instalment Activity Statements
- Involvement with tax planning for clients
- Reconciling accounting files (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Business advisory work including due diligence engagements, valuation engagements and transaction assignments
- Liaising with the ATO
McLean Delmo Bentleys is very supportive with strong teamwork, with flexible working policies to support work-life balance.
Generous benefits include:
- Assistance for Accountants with CA/CPA study including financial support and time off work to study
- Opportunities for international secondments
- Early finish days on the 1st Friday of every month (Goodbye weekend errands!)
- Active social club with numerous opportunities to connect with others
- Learning-on-the-go with our Go1 tech enabled ‘learn anywhere’ learning platform
- Transparent career pathways
- Casual Fridays
- Generous referral bonus program
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 14 days regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short-listed, thank you for considering McLean Delmo Bentleys as a potential employer.