Business Services Senior Accountant Opportunity
Join our growing, innovative and dynamic Professional Chartered Accounting firm and be part of a professional, strong and cohesive team.
To be part of this motivated and energetic professional group, you will need to be a team player, well organised, confident, outgoing, high level of personal maturity, good organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail.
You will report directly to our Client Directors and Managers, work within a supportive team, and provide guidance to our junior accountants.
- CA qualified or near completion of CA program
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Business Services, preferably with a professional service organisation
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Budget preparation
- Experience with MYOB AE
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, keen to succeed in the Chartered Accounting field
- Willingness and enthusiasm to be part of the team
- Able to manage multiple jobs at the one time
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly awards for high performers
- Corporate benefits and incentives
- Regular social and networking events
- Employee support groups
- Global secondment opportunities
- A career path and exposure to a variety of industry clients within our firm
- On-going training and development
- Opportunity to work within a high performing team
- Sporting and charity events
If you are a high performer, with a positive attitude and skillset to join our team – apply now!