The Bentleys RDI advantage
The Bentleys team is a thought leader in the delivery of compliant, low-cost services that enable non-Australian groups to benefit from R&D Incentives through establishment of an Australian presence.
Bentleys RDI is a long standing and leading provider of a full range of professional corporate and R&D Tax Incentive services delivered under one roof with a single point of contact and have supported over $100 million in R&D investments by foreign owned biotech’s in Australia operating through an Australian presence. Bentleys RDI possesses a national footprint with the experience of over 1,000 R&D Tax registrations, supporting over a billion dollars in R&D and innovation investments.
With respect to our support of foreign biotechs, we present an established track record of value and compliance and have supported over $100 million in investments foreign subsidiary biotech investments in Australia without incident.
More generally Bentleys RDI is part of a national accounting and advisory firm operate in the North American based Allinial Global network with almost 23,000 staff across 191 member firms and 71 countries.
In this high specialised space, the Bentleys RDI competitive advantage is demonstrated by:
- Our full-service model, including resident director and international tax advisory, under one roof
- Our track record of seamless service delivery, R&D Tax outcomes and overseas finding successes
- Our technical expertise in R&D Tax, Biotechnology, Tax and Advisory
- Our CRO alliances and industry networks
- Our pricing model of a fixed, quoted fee without surprises and does not include ongoing monthly maintenance fees.