My key objective is to advise businesses to help them adjust in times of challenge and grow successfully into the future.
Tracy is an insolvency, business turnaround and advisory specialist and Registered Liquidator. She has experience across a broad range of industries including commercial and residential developments, health and aged care, tourism, retail, hospitality and gaming, mining, manufacturing, transport, rural businesses and accommodation. Her work across the broad spectrum of business types and structures has equipped her with strong business acumen and business operations know-how.
Tracy has led many formal and informal appointments, including Receivership engagements with top-tier banks and financiers, as well as business reviews and Investigative Accountant’s Reports.
Tracy’s earlier career experience with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) ensures that her professional advisory skills are underpinned by a meticulous understanding of regulatory matters, legislation, policies and procedures. She provides stakeholders with the confidence and assurance they need to make informed, timely decisions.
Tracy’s experience includes:
- Restructure via Voluntary Adminstration/DOCA – ASX listed company: P2P Limited (holding company of Black & White Cabs)
- Safe harbour engagement – Higher education business
- Turnaround advisor – Agriculture and tourism business (12+ month engagement)
- Voluntary Administration – Skytrans Regional Airlines
- Voluntary Administration – Mountain Designs clothing brand
- ASIC court-appointed Receiver – Gold Coast executive of publicly listed company
- Statutory Trustee Appointment – Shareholder dispute relating to significant commercial asset
- Landmark Liquidation – Octaviar Administration and Octaviar Limited
- Solvency review/consulting engagement – Development of financial dashboard for NFP retirement village during COVID-19
- Vice-Chair, Independent Director and Chair of Finance Committee – Performing Arts Conservatory
- Consulting engagement – Lobbyist to Australian Government on behalf of two competing businesses with aligned interests