I get the opportunity to be at the centre of how our clients business operates, which is exciting to be a part of.
As a qualified chartered accountant with over 6 years of experience as an Auditor gained at a Big 4 and another mid tier firm, Tanvi joined the Corporate Finance team in 2020 with a natural interest in business and a strong commercial awareness of current market conditions and trends, Tanvi brings a fresh perspective to the Corporate Finance team.
Tanvi brings strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a focus on solutions and problem solving to her clients.
She has experience in the:
- Preparation of Independent Expert Reports (IERs) of both listed and unlisted companies
- Preparation of Discounted Cashflow modelling: pre and post-acquisition
- Analysis of cash flow forecasts
- Industry and company research to assist in the valuation of businesses and assessment of discount rates of listed and unlisted companies
- Valuations of convertible notes for listed companies and
- Reviewed the mathematical integrity and reasonability of formulas used in financial models.