As a Lead Auditor my clients seek and value my advice and opinions on a range of important financial matters and business critical decisions, I take my role and this responsibility very seriously.
Mark has over 16 years’ experience in Audit Services. Mark spent 10 years with a prominent mid-tier firm before moving to a Big 4 firm to take up the role of Audit Director and then transitioning into his current role as a Director at Bentleys. Throughout his career Mark has obtained significant experience on companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and has been involved in numerous prospectuses to help his client’s transition from a private company to a listed entity.
Mark has also worked on numerous large private companies and not for profit entities and provides a hands-on approach to assist his clients with the numerous regulatory requirements they face and focuses on value added services to ensure an audit is not just a compliance activity.
Mark has strong technical knowledge of the Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and has consulted to a number of large publicly listed entities on the adoption of new accounting standards and provided technical support for large and complex transactions entered into by his clients.
Throughout his career, Mark has worked on a variety of clients ranging from ASX top 200 to private companies with turnover in excess of $500m through to high profile not for profit entities, as detailed below:
- Mermaid Marine Australia Limited
- Baker Hughes Australia Pty Ltd
- Ausnet Financial Services Limited
- Go Marine Group Pty Ltd
- BGC Australia Pty Ltd
- Spitfire Resources Limited
- IronClad Mining Limited
- Centura Mining Pty Ltd
- ORS Group Pty Ltd
- T.F.S. Corporation Limited
- Vmoto Limited
- Engenco Limited
- Striker Australia Pty Ltd
- Yonder and Beyond Group Limited
- Great Western Exploration Limited
- CIL Group Pty Ltd
- Access Housing Australia Ltd
- Industrial Foundation for Accident Prevention Ltd
Mark has specialist expertise in:
- Audit and Due Diligence
- Investigating Accountants Reports
- Independent Expert Reports
- Financial Reporting and Disclosure