Providing sustainable solutions to my clients is my key objective.
Kelly is a Manager in the Corporate Recovery division with experience across a number of key formal engagements.These include liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships – including the receivership of ABC Learning, one of Australia’s largest corporate collapses.
Kelly has worked across diverse industry sectors – including agriculture, manufacturing, property, childcare, licensed clubs and government (Queensland and Federal).
Kelly also has significant experience working on advisory projects including investigative accountant reviews, financial modelling, monitoring projects and funding controllerships.
- Receivership of ABC Learning: This engagement was one of Australia’s largest corporate collapses. Kelly was primarily involved in the operation of the childcare centres and assisted in the restructuring of operations and sale of the childcare centres.
- Voluntary Administration – Manufacturer: This organisation had operations in Brisbane and Sydney and an annual turnover of $70 million. The engagement involved trading the operations for two months, at which time a sale of the major operations, equipment and brands were achieved.
- Queensland and Federal Government Assignments: Preparation of an integrated financial model, budgeting tool and funding controllerships.
- Licensed Club Receivership: Receivership of a licensed club in Toowoomba that operated 165 gaming machines.
- Investigating Accountant Reviews: Investigating accountant reviews (including the preparation of financial models) of licensed clubs, fresh produce business and plumbing supplies business
Kelly’s professional advisory skills are underpinned by her detailed understanding of business operations and performance drivers.