I provide expertise and key industry learning tools to the Bentleys team and to our clients.
Heidi has over 20 years experience working globally within high performing cultures in the financial sector. She is the Director of Human Resources for Bentleys Queensland. Throughout her professional career, Heidi has led HR initiatives for both small and large organisations in a range of sectors including health and aged care, SME, government, manufacturing, professional services, finance and agribusiness.
Heidi’s experience encompasses recruitment, performance management, budgeting and workforce planning; award interpretation, remuneration and awards, learning and development and HR strategy development. She works with clients to deliver HR outcomes that align with key business objectives and are customised to fit organisational culture and structure. For example, she has recently worked closely with an indigenous organisation to undertake a HR health check for their workforce. The outcome of this assignment was the development of workforce strategies and plans that the organisation can use as a roadmap for their future development.
Heidi’s extensive experience is backed up by her HR qualifications and her certification as a trainer with Cert IV Training and Assessment qualifications. She designs and delivers training and development programs that focus on leadership capability, managing multi-generational workforces and building core competencies and strength within organisations.
Heidi’s experience includes:
- Interpretation and application of relevant legislation and Acts – including National Employment Standards, Employment Act, Fair Works Act, and Modern Awards.
- Advising a multi-site retail enterprise in the process of downsizing their operations. Heidi guided the business owners through the redundancy process step-by-step – from the initial consultation and counselling of staff, to the paperwork and documentation requirements, and re-assigning of staff structure and responsibilities.
- Development of a comprehensive professional leadership program, including metrics for assessment and KPIS.
- End to end recruitment and selection for a number of clients. Roles including successful placement of CFO’s, Management Accountants, Business Analysts, Venue Managers, specialist IT and support roles.
- Conducted an organisational role review for a mining services organization in preparation for sale of the business.
- Conducted a remuneration benchmarking exercise within the not-for-profit sector.