I am passionate about helping my clients to reach their financial goals in the short, medium and long term by providing quality holistic advice. My focus is on assisting my clients on their journey to financial freedom.
Before joining Bentleys, Cam worked for the BT Financial Group, first as a Financial Advisor for 3 years and then promoted to Manager – responsible for engaging with the WA, NT and SA based advisors to increase professionalism, capability and quality of advice. During his time with BT Cam was recognised for outstanding achievements including:
- Top 10 adviser nationally – BT Advice – 2016/2017. Measurements included service standards, compliance, ongoing service.
- Winner of BT living the value awards for advice excellence.
- Service Hero award for contribution to branch and customer “magic moments”.
Cam will offer you quality holistic advice encompassing:
- Superannuation (including SMSFs)
- Personal insurance
- Budgeting, debt and cash flow management
- Estate planning
- Pre-retirement planning
- Retirement planning and
- Social security.
When Cam is not at work he is a keen triathlete and has qualified for the 2019 Ironman World Championship .